Plastic 'Tritan' Champagne Flute Glass - 170ml (Hire / Rental Item) - Box of 24 - Available In Melbourne
Please contact us to book this item here.
With our simple returnable glassware hire system, you will never have to use single-use plastic disposable Champagne Flute Glasses again.
Made in Australia, supporting local jobs ✔
Similar cost to plastic disposable Champagne Flute Glasses ✔
Improved and memorable drinking experience for your guests ✔
Rent and reduce your event wastage (each Champagne Flute can be used 1,000 times) ✔
One solid piece, no fitting of feet required ✔
Peace of mind when used around pools, children and furry friends ✔
About Our Plastic Champagne Flute Glasses For Hire In Melbourne
Our elegant, modern-looking Champagne Flute glass is the perfect hire item for your next event. Perfect for serving Champagne or Sparkling Wine, these Champagne Flute Glasses will be a hit with your guests.
Although these Champagne Flute Glasses look similar to real glass, they are in fact shatterproof, making them great for use around pools, animals and small children.
Champagne Flute Glass Hire & Rental: Why Choose To Re-use?
Our Champagne Flute Glasses are made from a plastic called 'Tritan'. (Fun Fact: These Champagne Flute glasses are designed and manufactured in Australia, KOKO is proud to help keep the manufacturing industry alive in Australia!)
The plastic is highly durable and can be hired/rented & professionally washed around 1,000 times before we send them away to be downcycled for another use. So on average, each one of our Hire Plastic Champagne Flute Glasses diverts 1,000 disposable plastic cups from landfill!
It is not just the environment that benefits, your guests will enjoy an improved drinking experience at a price similar to the single-use plastic disposable Champagne Flute sold in stores.
Qty Per Case (minimum hire): 24
Security Deposit Per Case: $10
- Refunded once the hired case is returned and no Plastic Champagne Flute Glasses are missing.
Replacement Costs: Full replacement costs for each missing Plastic Champagne Flute Glass will be charged to the renter. $4 per glass. See full Glass Hire / Rental T&Cs: here, and see all Glass & Box replacement costs: here.
Cleaning: Champagne Flute Glasses simply need to be rinsed and dried before placing them back in their case. We will clean the Champagne Flute Glasses professionally upon their return. The return of noticeably dirty glassware or storage boxes will result in loss of hire bond/deposit.
Champagne Flute Glass Specifications:
Material: Tritan (Plastic)
Glass Volume: 170ml
Glass Height: 235mm
Glass Weight: 75g
Glass Diameter (at base): 75mm
Champagne Flute Glass Hire Delivery Options In Melbourne:
We offer three options for getting the Champagne Flute Glasses to you within Melbourne.
1) Pick Up + Return - At Any Of Our Stores:
- Cost: Free (This can either be at our Eltham 3095 or Templestowe 3106 location).
2) Delivery + Collection (We Deliver And Collect The Glassware)
- Cost: This fee depends on your location, see here for a rundown on prices or, proceed to checkout. If you are located outside of these locations but still in Melbourne, please get in touch and we can quote separately.
3) Delivery (by us) OR Pick Up (by you) + Collection (by us) OR Return (by you)
(We can EITHER Deliver OR Collect, allowing you to choose to EITHER Pick Up OR Return the Glassware)
- Cost: This will be half the price of Delivery option (2). This fee depends on your location, see here for a rundown on prices or proceed to checkout. If you are located outside of these locations but still in Melbourne, please get in touch and we can quote seperately.