To access wholesale pricing, create an account or sign in here.
While all care is taken to accurately represent the colour of the balloons in this listing, we do advise that balloons may look a little different on different computer screens due to flash photography.
- 30cm Clear Latex Balloons
- Foil - Teal
- Foil - Pink
- Paper - Tiffany Blue
- Paper - Pink
Choose your quantity of 3, 6 or 9
Filling Instructions: Balloons can be filled with air or helium.
Party Store Fill?
- Confetti will not naturally stick to the sides of the balloon. Talk to your local party balloon shop about filling the balloons with high float.
- How to get the confetti to stick to the inside of the balloon:
- Method #1: *Suitable for foil confetti only, not paper confetti.*
- Add confetti to the inside of the balloon.
- Once inflated, rub balloon against a fabric surface (carpet, jumper etc.)
- The static will enable the foil (reflective metallic) confetti to stick to the inside of the balloon. For the paper confetti to stick to the balloon use Method #2.
- Method #2: *You will need 2 people and to buy a liquid clear drying glue | Suitable for all confetti types*
- Add a small amount of a liquid clear drying glue (about the size of a 10 cent coin) to the inside of the balloon. Avoid getting glue in the neck of the balloon.
- Rub the glue, spreading evenly on the inside of the balloon.
- One person open the neck of the balloon while the other person inserts the confetti just to the bottom of the neck.
- DO NOT press confetti to the bottom or to the sides of the balloon. You want the confetti to be able to move around the balloon when you are inflating it.
- Inflate balloon, tie off and you are done!