Terms and Conditions - Helium Balloon and Balloon Set Up & Delivery
Returns & Refunds:
- While Balloons are in our care and are being Set Up & Delivered by us, we are happy to replace any damaged balloons at our cost.
- During or after balloons and other decorations are in the customer’s or venue’s care, we will not be held responsible for any costs or damages caused either directly or indirectly to the balloons and other decorations.
- We are unable to provide a refund or replace Balloons and other products which have been misused, mishandled or incorrectly installed after successful delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances which may cause delivery to be late. This includes strikes, natural disasters and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Defects & Faults:
- Although we take great care in preparing all of our orders and ensuring we only provide high quality products, in the rare case that our balloons and other products are faulty, we will replace the faulty product at the earliest available time.
Change of mind on your purchase:
- Although we do provide a refund for faulty products, we do not provide a refund simply because you have changed your mind.
- Orders may be cancelled via phone or email to Amy on 0412 686 250 and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is kindly requested that all cancellations are made more than 6 days before the pickup or Set Up & Delivery date.
- Cancellations made 3 days before the pickup or Set Up & Delivery date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 1 and 3 days before the pickup or Set Up & Delivery date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the event date will receive no refund.
- These cancellation policies are set as we may have already completed your balloon order.
Changing an order:
- Orders may be changed 4 days prior to your pickup or Set Up & Delivery date.
Float Time Variations:
- Conditions, such as, Sun, Wind, Rain, High Altitudes and grit all impact a balloon float time. Due to this, we are unable to guarantee our standard suggested float times under the following conditions:
- Indoors, but exposed to direct sunlight through windows.
- Elevations significantly higher than sea level.
- High humidity environments.
In balloon friendly environments, the following are the standard approximate float times for our various types of balloons:
- Foil Balloons: 3 days
- Latex Balloons (no High-Float): 7-12 Hours
- Latex Balloons (with High-Float): 1-2 Days
While all care is taken to accurately represent the colour of the balloons in this listing, we do advise that balloons can look a little different on different computer screens and due to flash photography etc.
We do not condone any inhaling of helium and/or releasing of any balloons outdoors.
Do not leave small children unaccompanied with latex balloons – Latex balloons, either popped or whole present a choking hazard for small children.
Safe Balloon Practices:
- We do not support, condone or facilitate the organized release of balloons
- Do not release helium balloons outdoors.
- Always dispose of balloons by popping them and putting them in the bin.
- Our latex balloons are made of natural rubber latex and may cause a reaction to those with latex allergies.